THE ENTOURAGE GROUP - Franchise Development Manager
As a Franchise Development Manager, you organize and plan the franchising department. You offer support to the
existing franchisees, which ensures the overall success of The Entourage Group. A Franchise Development Manager
oversees new franchisees and provides training and information on the business policies and procedures. He/she is
responsible for finding, developing new franchisees for the business and monitor the budgets. The Franchise
Development managers is responsible for identifying and researching potential markets to launch new franchisee and
advise CEO/Board of new opportunities.
- Prepare and execute the marketing strategy for Company’s’ franchisee opportunity: attracting newer
- Develop the budget for franchise development. Monitor and ensure that budgets are met.
- Identify and research potential markets to launch new franchisee and advise CEO/Board of new
- Identify and locate potential franchisee in the selected markets: discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential franchisee by analysing investment requirements, franchisee’s potential, and financials,
- franchisee experience and vision
- Finalize the deal with franchisee by negotiating terms and conditions of each franchisee agreement
- Responsible for the launch and development of the franchisee as per the agreed terms and conditions.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Franchisee specific business plans and budgets
- Interpret monthly management accounts, benchmark and suggest corrective actions where necessary
- Identify and communicate formal training needs to the training department for training intervention
- Monitor and feedback information about competitor activity within his/her region
- Identify in-store training needs and implement (OTJ) on the job training interventions and coaching
- Assist franchisees in selecting and formulating locality marketing strategies in order to increase brand
- awareness and grow their business
- Act as brand custodian and ensure brand integrity is protected at all times via adherence to all requirements
- across key functions namely, Operations, Development, HR, and Marketing.
Education, experience, and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or marketing
- At least 5 years’ of franchising experience in a similar role
- Experience in management, marketing, or leadership
- Experience in the F&B industry (high-end restaurants or food production);
- Good knowledge of the food-service industry, preferably CDR categories
- Strong leadership skills
- Good verbal and communication skills to convey the business strategy to new franchisees
- Developed analytical abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic self-starter
- A hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Flexible and hardworking
- Physically fit
- The ability to speak English
- You live nearby or in Amsterdam
- Hotel benefits – Sircle Collection (The Netherlands, Spain, Germany, and Austria)
- Discount: Employee rate (35%) and Family & Friends rate (25%)
- Restaurant benefits - The Entourage Group (25%)
- Sale moments at XBANK (10%)
- Collective Health Insurance
- Business Fitness Netherlands (3,259)
Fun (for free)
- Bootcamp every Monday @ Sir Adam – Sircle Collection
- Birthday & Christmas Gifts
- Paid moving day
Please apply via the "apply for this job" button below and make sure you fill in our application form.
THE ENTOURAGE GROUP is an unexampled hospitality imperium, creating and building internationally acclaimed concepts. The brainchild of creative entrepreneur Yossi Eliyahoo ‘Hospitality Entrepreneur of 2015’, THE ENTOURAGE GROUP’s story began in Amsterdam in 2008 with the launch of MOMO, a sophisticated Asian-fusion restaurant, bar, and lounge that immediately established itself as the go-to venue for local and international tastemakers. The success story continued with the creation of A-list favorites such as IZAKAYA, THE BUTCHER, THE BUTCHER Social Club, SHIRKHAN, Toni Loco, THE DUCHESS, MR PORTER STEAKHOUSE, and Bepita.
if you have any questions regarding this application please contact us via email.