THE BUTCHER BURGER BAR - Manager
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsTHE BUTCHER
If you have already visited us, you have probably realized that we have a pretty good time doing what we do. And if you have never visited, what are you waiting for? As far as we are concerned, a company is the sum of the individuals who comprise it. So what do we look for?
For THE BUTCHER, we are looking for an ambitious Manager. We are seeking a Manager, who will be dedicated and wants to be a part of a team that will shake things up. The Manager will be responsible for the daily operation of the restaurant THE BUTCHER and the quality of our bloody Burgers.
Since 2012, THE BUTCHER has been shaking up Amsterdam by serving the best bloody burgers in town. You can find our amazing venues on the popular locations: THE BUTCHER Social Club, THE BUTCHER Albert Cuyp, THE BUTCHER Nine Streets, food truck THE BUTCHER on Wheels, THE BUTCHER Ibiza, THE BUTCHER Berlin.
As the Manager, you will oversee THE BUTCHER, to ensure a positive and smooth operation. You will lead our team members, and supervisors and help with the daily operations of the restaurant.
- Builds relationships with the restaurant guests and provide customer support by resolving their complaints efficiently and effectively
- Supervises and directs the prompt, efficient, and courteous service to all guests
- Maintain high standards of quality, hygiene, health and safety for all employees and guests
- Implements cost control procedures in order to maximize profitability
- Handling payroll and scheduling
- Conducts training when needed
- Conducts daily briefings and participates in other meetings as needed to obtain optimal results
- Keeps aware of trends, systems, practices, and equipment related to the hospitality industry
- Performs related duties and special projects as needed
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
Who are you
- A proven management track record gained from working in some of the European most respected restaurants
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in the desired position
- Fluent speaking and writing in English
- Strong management skills
- HACCP food hygiene certificate and SVH mentor diplomas are a plus
- Organized, an excellent communicator, hands-on manager
- Strong influence, interpersonal, communication skills, problem solving and creative solution generation skills
- Ability to quickly integrate into a team and be recognized as a leader
- Able to delegate effectively with a sense of professionalism
Apply with your CV and motivation.
THE ENTOURAGE GROUP is an unexampled hospitality imperium, creating and building internationally acclaimed concepts. The brainchild of creative entrepreneur Yossi Eliyahoo ‘Hospitality Entrepreneur of 2015’, THE ENTOURAGE GROUP’s story began in Amsterdam in 2008 with the launch of MOMO, a sophisticated Asian-fusion restaurant, bar and lounge that immediately established itself as the go-to venue for local and international tastemakers. The success story continued with the creation of A-list favorites such as IZAKAYA, THE BUTCHER Social Club, SHIRKHAN, MR PORTER STEAKHOUSE, THE DUCHESS, MOMO and Bepita.
If you have any questions regarding this application please contact us via email.